This lovely balm is gentle but effective in helping to alleviate dry skin conditions1.
Studies have shown that enhancing the skin barrier prevents skin dryness and cracking, and inhibits the penetration of irritants and allergens into the epidermis2. Soothing Chamomile Balm is therefore ideal for dry skin conditions such as eczema and dermatitis.
Soothing Chamomile Balm is available in 15g, 30g and 60g glass jars. We also offer a taster in a 5g sample jar for you to try before you invest in a larger size.
Please recycle the jar in your household recycling, or wash carefully and re-use it. Let us know your great upcycling ideas!
- Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil – organic
- Carthamus Tinctorius (Thistle) Seed Oil – organic
- Oenothera Biennis (Evening Primrose) Oil – organic
- Cera Alba (Beeswax) – organic
- Tocopherol (Vitamin E) Oil – natural
- Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil – organic
- Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary antioxidant) Leaf Extract (Botanical CO2 Extract) – organic
- Anthemis Nobilis Flower (Roman Chamomile) Essential Oil – organic
98% organic ingredients
2% ingredients of natural origin
1 Dawid-Pać, R. (2013). Medicinal plants used in treatment of inflammatory skin diseases. Advances in Dermatology and Allergology. Vol. 3: 170–177. DOI: 10.5114/pdia.2013.35620.
2 Simpson, E.L., Chalmers, J.R., Hanifin, J.M., Thomas, K.S., Cork, M.J., McLean, W.H.I., Brown, S.J., Chen, Z., Chen, Y. and Williams, H.C. ( 2014). Emollient enhancement of the skin barrier from birth offers effective atopic dermatitis prevention. Journal of Allergy and Clinical Immunology, Vol. 134, (4), 818-23.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.